CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Alright it is the month of August and that means Guns.com has a new giveaway. This month Ruger has teamed up with Guns.com and will be giving one lucky fan the new Ruger LCR.
If you aren’t familiar with the Ruger LCR it is a lightweight compact revolver chambered in .357 Mag. and .38 Special. The LCR is a reliable revolver that is perfect for today’s most demanding shooters. You can get more info on the LCR here. There is no need for us to take up space on this page and gush about the LCR, we have shot the gun, it rocks.
What do you need to do to quality to win?
- First you need to Like Guns.com on Facebook and/or Follow us on Twitter.
- You need to leave one comment below in the comments section answering the question “Why do you need a new Ruger LCR and what will you use it for?”
What is the fine print?
- Whether you already a guns.com member or not, you need follow step 1 and 2. You need to like us on Facebook and/or Twitter and you need to leave one comment answering the question listed above.
- One comment is all that is needed to enter, additional comments will not improve your chances.
- Entries will be received between August 1st and August 31th. A winner will be announced on September 1st.
- You must be 21 years of age or older and you must live in the United States.
- No purchase for this contest is necessary. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- If you win the giveaway you will have to complete a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms Form #4473 and pass a National Instant Criminal Background Check Systems background check at the federal firearms licensee. The firearm will be mailed to your local federal firearms licensee (FFL) – any fees or expenses incurred at the FFL will be your sole responsibility. Guns.com nor Strum, Ruger, & Co. will be responsible for any fees.
- Since the LCR has a value greater than $600 you will be issued an IRS 1099 Misc form for its full value.
- If you tamper with the contest – i.e. set up more than one user account, use bots, or make junk postings you will be disqualified.
- By entering this contest you agree to all the contest rules.
The winner will be announced September 1st. Your odds of winning the content can be figured out by keeping track of the amount of commenters.