The new Uncle Mike’s Reflex Holster uses what the company has designated Integrated Retention Technology or IRT. This uses a basic firing grip to deactivate the retention device without using the trigger finger to activate a button. The new technology uses the sympathetic nervous system, enabling the gun to be pulled without fine motor skills, making the weapon easy to draw while keeping the gun tight in the holster at all other times. The precision engineered Reflex holster is a kydex concealment outside the waistband holster that can be worn at any point on the belt with pancake-style belt loops.
The popular kydex holster is now available to fit the following handguns:
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
- Smith & Wesson M&P and M&P Pro – 9mm – .45 caliber
- Most 1911 Commander style pistol from Sig Sauer, Springfield and Kimber
- Ruger SR9, SR9c, SR40 and SR40c
- Sig Sauer P220, P220R, P226, P226R
- Springfield XD, XDM