Now this is interesting. It almost looks like it started out as an AK-type shotgun, but it’s clearly doing it’s own thing from the ground up.
The Origin is THE tactical shotgun, listed below are some of the reasons why:
- Easily feild strips with no tools.
- Advanced design will allow a broad spectrum of 12 gauge ammunition to function: light target loads to buckshot.
- Straight in straight out drop free magwell design.
- Ambidextrious magazine release.
- Last round bolt hold open for extremely fast mag changes.
- Ambidextrious thumb operated safety.
- Parts are machined and heat treated tool steel – no castings or mild steel in mechanical components. (Dust cover and handguard are made from impact resistant polymer).
- Comes with the rails already installed – just install whatever optics and accessories you choose.
- Light weight- 9Lb 12oz.
Check it out. Spendy, but definitely interesting.