In this Moveon.org video, “Revealed: The Truth About The NRA”, the self-titled progressive political action group paints a picture of the NRA as a corporate lobbying group that is profit-driven, not a true gun rights organization, one that’s not concerned with civil rights or even gun safety. Andrew Tuohy presents a counter-argument.
Here are his sources:
- Journal of Emergency Nursing on the Eddie Eagle program,
- NRA Foundation Donates 5.5M to local organizations in 2010,
- MidwayUSA Brand Products,
- MidwayUSA Round Up Contributions Pass 1 Million Dollars in 2012,
- NRA Board Members,
- Tiahrt Amendment Supported by ATF,
- “40% of guns sold without a background check”,
- Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban,
- Moveon.org Statement of Purpose,
- MoveonPAC Accepts Corporate Money,
And here are more Vuurwapen Blog videos.