“Fits HK MR556A1, HK416, and all high quality AR/M4/M16 type firearms.
“Heckler & Koch reliability and durability in a 30 round 5.56 mm Polymer Magazine at a special price. Designed to provide optimal ammunition feeding for any M16/M4/AR15-type weapon, the HK 30-Round Polymer Magazine can be used in any firearm that uses a NATO-standard 5.56 mm magazine. The HK 30 Round Polymer Magazine is drop, crush, and impact resistant and features an anti-tilt follower as well as HK proprietary geometry and design features for exceptional performance.
- Same high strength, lightweight polymer used on combat proven HK’s G36 and HK417 magazines
- Corrosion resistant
- Low profile base plate
- Fits existing magazine pouches and magazine carriers
- Anti-tilt follower
- Translucent body serves as an immediate loading indication
- Advanced spring
- Reinforcing ribs for added strength
- High quality polymer materials
- Non-reflexive body and low IR signature
- Low maintenance, disassembles without tools
- High and low temperature environmentally tested
- Width: 2.7 inches (69,8 mm)
- Height: 7.5 inches (190 mm)
- Weight (empty): .2 lb. ( 124 g)
And at an amazingly un-HK-like price of just $20 (at least they’re still more expensive than PMAG, whew, almost had me scared, Heckler & Koch, that you were about to get all rational with your prices).
These would have been particularly welcome seven months ago, but mags is mags. They are pretty fine-lookin’.