Can’t decide if this guy is more of a Glock fan or a grilling fan. It’s pretty much a wash. And if he doesn’t own a tactical apron then something is wrong with this universe and it must be righted at all costs.
You don’t need a Glock grill to get your tactical apron on. You can just buy those for like, $35.
“A seasoned outdoor chef attempts to prepare for all external variables. But it’s an impossible feat. The prep tray overflows with spatulas, BBQ forks, tongs, brushes, thermometers, spices, plates, and of course, beer. A chef’s space is an overcrowded one, to say the least, but every tool is essential to the mission. They were dark times; summer afternoons littered with burnt meats and overly charred vegetables.
- Real MOLLE system for holding everything a Grill Master needs
- 2 large pouches and 3 smaller pouches
- Front and back removable Velcro patch
- Perfect for storing condiments, grilling utensils, salt / pepper… and your phone
- Adjustable side strap for the perfect fit
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, hang to dry
- Note: Just in case you haven’t had your coffee yet, we should remind you that the Tactical Apron is not intended for use in combat against anything other than a grill or smoker. It will not prevent injury from shrapnel, bullets, Pokemon, or other projectiles.
- Riot suit provided by our friends at Damascus Gear
“Standing at a grill fixated on cooking — on creating! — was an impossible task. You had to depend on the kindness of friends and family to run and retrieve things you had forgotten in the kitchen. A quick grab for the tongs could mean spilling your beer. The spice was flowing… on the ground when you dropped it. That was, until the Tactical Apron was born. Emblazoned with the title CHEF and equipped with a MOLLE system, you’ll feel like a Soldier of Beef.”