Oh noes, it’s a “Ghost Gun,” quick, hide!
Via Aero Precision, who posted these to their Facebook page. They’re the same good people that brought us the “PEW PEW PEW!” lower receivers. Those are a limited run and when they’re all placed, they’ll start with the new lowers in honor of State sen. Kevin De Leon, (D-L.A.).
Aero is taking pre-orders now. Shipping to begin in two weeks. Here is the run-down:
“Our stripped lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Marked “Cal Multi”
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
“Although picture is non-anodized, items will only be offered in anodized black.”