- Semi-auto AR15 lower and flattop upper receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Available in the white (non-anodized) or with a matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 finish
- Marked “Cal Multi”
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Precision machined to M16/M4 specs
- M4 feedramps
- .250-inch takedown pin holes
- Laser engraved T-marks
Aero Precision is bringing back the “PEW PEW PEW!” lower receiver, this time as a set with a stripped flattop upper. Like the original run, these are very affordable with the matched set priced at just $150.
They are offering it as-is or with options including a Magpul MOE, lower parts kit (installed or separately), Norgon Ambi-Catch ambidextrous magazine release, bolt carrier group and X-Products drum magazines.
And again, we think this is a solid candidate to run with a Tac-Con rapid-fire three-position fire control group. If you’re into that sort of thing.