If you’ve ever felt under-equipped in office attire, or just feel out of place without a little MOLLE webbing nearby then there’s no way you can pass up the Laser-Guided Tactical Necktie.
Once just an April Fool’s joke, the Laser-Guided Tactical Necktie is now a reality.
Fully-equipped it comes packed with the following features:
- Tactical, laser-equipped necktie, perfect for meetings (or formal cats)
- Comes with a red, Class II Laser Pointer (do not stare at laser)
- MOLLE system with integrated plastic D-loop
- Removable pouch with flap with quick-release buckle (two inches by 3.5 inches by one inch)
- Second removable pouch contains laser pointer
- Materials: Durable, black nylon
- Batteries: 3 1.5V LR44 button cells (included)
- Dimensions: 3 1/2-inches wide at its widest, 57 inches long
The D-loop can be used as a fast attach point for small tools or a tangle of backup paracord and the pouch can hold whatever you need, Chapstick, a small knife, extra batteries, who know, lube (gun, or, I guess office lube) or it can be removed entirely and used with MOLLE-compatible accessories.
For less than thirty bucks you cant beat it. Hey, isn’t Father’s day coming up?