The Guns.com Promise
Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our customers to the absolute best of our abilities.
The M&P SHIELD is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. The Performance Center SHIELD offers discerning shooters premium features including a factory ported barrel and slide. One million Shield owners can't be wrong.
• Ported barrel to reduce muzzle flip
• Lightening cuts in slide for reduced weight
• PC flat face, silver anodized aluminum trigger
• PC enhanced silver anodized aluminum grip safety
• PC ported barrel - high bright finish
• Easy to rack slide
• Performance Center action, crisp, lightweight trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
• HI-VIZ® Litewave H3™ Tritium/Litepipe Sights
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - see and feel if there is a round in the chamber
• Picatinny-style rail
• Two easy-to-load, 8-round magazines
INCLUDES - Performance Center® Branded Cleaning Kit
• Collapsible Cleaning Rod with Rotating T-Handle
• 10 Cotton Cleaning Patches
• Nylon Cleaning Brush
• Bronze Bore Brushes and Nylon Jags
(22 cal, 9mm/357/38 cal, 40/10mm cal, 45 cal)
• Nylon Slotted Tips
|Barrel Length||3.8 BARREL|
Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. We get the FFL from your store – others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. We have a generous return policy, and handle everything – you don’t have to go back to the store. And our Rangemasters are here to answer all your questions about our products or process. We're bringing a level of service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of.
Many online gun sales actually take away from your local community. Instead of buying a gun that’s on your local store’s shelf, most retailers drop ship it from a warehouse in another state. At Guns.com, if an FFL is part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. That way, we’re helping small businesses in your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up IMMEDIATELY – it’s how business should be done.
Most everything can be easily bought online these days. But for some reason, buying a gun online can be complicated. Most websites are poorly organized, don’t tell you a lot about what you’re buying, and leave you on your own to figure out what you want. Guns.com is built to be simple – easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard.