The Guns.com Promise
Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our customers to the absolute best of our abilities.
- 100% MADE IN AMERICA. All MODMAT rifles are made from domestic parts and assembled in New Jersey.
- Fully Federally compliant.
- CERAKOTE FINISH: BLACKENED COBALT
- Length: 32″ – 35.5″ (Must be pinned to be NJ compliant)
- Weight: 6 lb 4 oz
- MM Exit 5.56 V2 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting. Designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Has NATO grooves for installation of blast shield or silencer.
- Ballistic Advantage 5.56 Government Profile, 14.5″ Midlength AR15, Modern Series Barrel.
- Machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish and M4 feed ramp extension.
- Ballistic Advantage .750″ pinned Lo-Pro Gas Block with QPQ corrosion resistant finish.
- Modern Materiel 13″ ultralight free float hand guard – Full Picatinny top rail and M-LOK mounting in 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions.
- Domestic 8620 M16 Bolt Carrier Group and 9310 bolt with QPQ corrosion resistant finish.
- Armaspec Victory Charging Handle for ambidextrous capabilities.
- Super Slim Flip-up Front and Rear Sights. Precision Machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum with Milspec Type III anodized finish.
- Flattop Upper Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with ejection port cover, Mil-spec forward assist and brass deflector.
- MM Lower Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with magwell texture and MM tactical trigger guard, aluminum..
- MAGPUL MOE® K2 pistol grip with extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- MAGPUL MOE® SL Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec. Designed for the modern battlefield, the sleek profile, dual-side release latches, rolled toe, and angled rubber butt-pad are optimized for use with body armor or modular gear and provides for efficient shoulder transitions.
Also includes: One 30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine.
|Barrel Length||NOT SPECIFIED|
Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. We get the FFL from your store – others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. We have a generous return policy, and handle everything – you don’t have to go back to the store. And our Rangemasters are here to answer all your questions about our products or process. We're bringing a level of service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of.
Many online gun sales actually take away from your local community. Instead of buying a gun that’s on your local store’s shelf, most retailers drop ship it from a warehouse in another state. At Guns.com, if an FFL is part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. That way, we’re helping small businesses in your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up IMMEDIATELY – it’s how business should be done.
Most everything can be easily bought online these days. But for some reason, buying a gun online can be complicated. Most websites are poorly organized, don’t tell you a lot about what you’re buying, and leave you on your own to figure out what you want. Guns.com is built to be simple – easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard.
Is the Savage Renegauge just another semi-auto in an already flooded market or a true renegade destined to change the course of shotgunning?Read More