The Guns.com Promise
The Transportation Security Administration released its top 10 most unusual finds at checkpoints across the country in 2016. They include:
10) Hand Grenade Trailer Hitch Cover: San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
9) Hello Kitty Firearm: Bradley International Airport (BDL)
8) Negan’s Bat Lucille: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
7) Golden Hand Grenade: Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
6) Replica Suicide Vest: Richmond International Airport (RIC)
5) Bladed Dragon Claw: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
4) Dead Seahorses in Brandy Bottle: Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
3) Five-Bladed Flogger: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
2) Post-Apocalyptic Bullet Adorned Gas Mask: Miami International Airport (MIA)
1) Movie Prop Corpse: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
Walther PDP: Thick in Size, Superb in Performance
Walther unleashed their Performance Duty Pistol, or PDP, to a flurry of media attention this year. We’ve taken it through a deep dive, and we’ll give you our thoughts right now after 500 rounds.
Classic Carry Piece: Walther PPK/S
Walther's flagship pistol for the past century has been the PP series handgun and for good reason, it is both old-school cool and often overrated.
Old P-64 vs. Sig’s P365: Does the Polish “Walther” Stand Up?
Can an old Cold War “micro” pistol compete with today’s high-tech modern handguns for concealed carry? We compare the Polish P-64 to the newer Sig P365.
First Look: FN 509 Compact 9mm Pistol
A no-frills version of the FN 509 developed specifically for carry purposes, this new polymer-framed striker-fired 9mm is still packed with features.