Work for us
Dealer Rangemaster | Guns.com | June 2018
Guns.com is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our support department as Dealer Rangemasters (DRM) at the Guns.com global headquarters in Burnsville, Minnesota.
DRMs will be on the front lines working closely with our valued in-network dealers who play a critical role in our groundbreaking new business model.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, nurture and build relationships with dealers and aggressively take ownership of problems and issues that could jeopardize business needs. Strong written, verbal and organizational skills are compulsory; a passion for the 2nd Amendment is part and parcel to success at this job.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Field inbound support inquiries from dealers through a variety of channels – calls, email, instant message and social media
• Proactively engage with Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers to support their business
• Provide technical and procedural guidance on the setup and maintenance of dealer accounts
• Follow a developed flow plan for end-to-end support
• Perform outbound, proactive communication to Federal Firearms Licensed dealers
• Support order management, fulfillment, returns, and inventory feeds with FFLs
• Assist with order entry and support to consumers
• Share in company culture and philosophy
• Fulfill company objectives of continually improving dealer/customer experience
• Identify dealer needs, customer pain points and process inefficiencies and work with management to satisfy all stakeholders
• Work the whole Guns.com team in a face-paced, modern, goal-oriented environment
• Provide clear, accurate, and timely feedback to rest of the department in frequent, cross-functional meetings
• Be driven to impress FFLs and keep the customer front-and-center at all times
• Excellent communications skills using multiple channels
• Strong phone and active listening skills
• Excellent conflict resolution skills in high-pressure situations
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Familiarity with customer service software and contact center technologies
• Technical proficiency and/or familiarity with retail point-of-sale (POS) systems a huge plus
• Ability to work morning, night, and weekend shifts as needed
• Willingness to assist in the development of a strong, focused, and driven company culture
• Ability to adapt to an ever-changing industry
• eCommerce and Internet savviness
• Professional and passionate about the firearms industry
• Retail, distribution or manufacturing experience in the firearms industry
• Significant knowledge of firearms, including categories, styles, calibers, and their applicable use
• Awareness of the industry’s latest products, and trends
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to act independently
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
• Creative and forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Dealer Rangemasters will be required to work in our state-of-the-art customer contact center in Burnsville, MN. Work is performed in a typical office climate-controlled environment, with access to restrooms and kitchen/break area. Free gourmet coffee and snacks provided, and we offer a business casual work environment. Some travel may be required.
Guns.com is one of the mostly widely viewed firearms websites on the planet. Until now, we’ve covered product and industry news, Second Amendment issues, gun and gear reviews and the intersection of firearms with politics and entertainment. We produce a wide range of original articles, videos and editorials, all with a focus on fair journalism, quality content and, above all else, accuracy and authority.
With over 2 million visitors a month and over 1 million followers on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, Guns.com has built a dedicated audience with sustained traffic performance that continues to grow. Guns.com is currently ranked #1 on Google for the search term ‘guns’. Our approach is to explore the topic of guns through the widest lens possible and to deliver these findings accurately while providing a platform for the opinions and perspectives of all gun owners.
Guns.com has become a reputable and trusted brand within the industry and our intention is build out that brand by developing a groundbreaking network of trusted FFL dealer-partners.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To be successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you’re interested in applying, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Dealer Rangermaster” in the subject line.